NBC Library Rules and Regulations:
All staff officers, faculty members (other than the visiting), and students joining the college automatically assume the membership.
Visiting instructors can seek membership in the library after approval from the respective Dean/HOD Library.
Faculty Members can borrow up to 20 books per semester.
A fine of Rs.10/- per day per book will be charged to members if they keep books beyond the return date.
Reference Material including Thesis and Project Reports will not be issued. However in case of extreme requirements, the same can be issued after approval of the respective Project Supervisor/ Concerned DEAN.
All Library Members shall be liable to pay the current cost of any lost book.
In case a book is urgently required by the library, the member has to return the book to the library immediately.
Members are not allowed to mark the pages with ink/pencil or tear them off from the book. Such books will not be accepted and the member will have to replace the same book (Title, Author, edition, original/local) with the library otherwise member has to pay the actual/ current cost of the book.
BOOK BANK POLICY:
- Only the prescribed textbooks/textbooks recommended by the faculty members are kept in the Book Bank Section.
- Books from the Book Bank will be issued for a maximum period of one semester to the students of BE degree classes only.
- If any book is damaged, defaced, pages torn/turned, or mutilated at the time of the return of the book then such books will not be accepted and members will have to replace the same or pay the actual/current cost of the book.
- In case the lost/misplaced book is obsolete and not available from the market then the whole amount is to be deposited in the Book Bank A/C and the book is to be charged off from the Book Bank / Library Accession Ledger after recommendation through Muster Committee and approval of the Commandant.
- No student is allowed to take two books of the same type from the Book Bank.
library & OPAC:
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) is basically both an online and offline facility. it facilitates the users to find out their required material with a single click.
- NBC library offers this facility with a fully-fledged automation system.
Facilities & Services:
- Wifi Facility
- Workstations with Internet Facility
- Book Binding
- Air-conditioned Environment
Mr. Ain Ud Din (AD Libraries)
Miss Rubina (Library Assistant)
Miss Sadia Batool (Catalogure)
Mr. Sohail Ahmed (library Assistant)